Tennis Europe Academy
The new Tennis Europe Academy opened its doors for the first time in the autumn of 2018 to offer training camps for groups of elite young players (aged 14&Under and 16&Under) from Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 member nations, nominated by their national tennis federations.*
The Academy is a collaboration between Tennis Europe, the Czech Tennis Association and Tennis Club Prostejov and provides a unique opportunity to train alongside other elite players and national teams from across Europe under the tutelage of TC Prostejov's highly experienced team of coaches, led by former ATP world #5 Jiří Novák. National association coaches participating in the camp will also be highly involved.
2023 Training Camps
A Training Camp was held during the week of 24-30 April. Report | 📸 Photo Gallery
2024 dates will be announced in due course.
The Camp in Prostejov includes:
- Pick up from Vienna airport on Arrival Day.
- 5 days (Tue.-Sat.) of training under supervision of Jiri Novak
- Departure to Vienna airport on Departure Day.
- The camp (accommodation, meals, training)
- Players and nations will be accepted on first come, first served basis
- Not included: travel expenses, visas, insurance, additional (accompanying) persons, stringing, saunas, etc.
- Cost of coach/guardian is 500 EUR and needs to be covered by the Federation
Please note that National Associations/players are fully responsible for their travel arrangements and insurance.
Attendance at the camps includes:
- Tennis classes with TC Prostejov coaches (3-4 hours per day)
- Fitness classes with TC Prostejov coaches (1.5 hours per day)
- Meals (Full Board)
- Accommodation at the 3-star Hotel Tennis Club
- Return transport from Vienna Airport
Training Camp schedule:
- 1st day - arrival day, evening welcome meeting
- 2nd - 6th days - full camp schedule
- Last day - half day practice until noon, departures
TC Prostejov is one of Europe's best-known facilities and has hosted many international events, being the home of the final rounds of the ITF World Junior Tennis tournament. The tennis complex is situated in a quiet area of Prostejov. The facilities include 11 clay courts and 1 hard court. In case of bad weather, two inflatable indoor halls, one of which has a hard court, are accessible throughout the year. Also in the area there is the Hotel Tennis Club, which offers luxurious accommodation, and includes three indoor hard courts, 3 squash courts, a fitness center, bowling, a sauna, swimming pool, solarium, massage and more.
For further information, please contact Maciej Szymonski (+48 606 850 712).
* According to ITF Development Eligibility Criteria 2023 (Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine).