Top-tier events will return to the Junior Tour from March 2021, following the European Tennis Federation’s decision to allow Category 1 and Super Category tournaments to be held again.
The Tour’s biggest events, which offer larger draws and greater ranking points, have been on hold since the Tour re-started in August following a 6-month break due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The move is a further boost to the Tour, which also will welcome back 12 & Under events from January 1st, the same day that the ‘Race to Monte-Carlo’ kicks off for 14 and 16 & Under players hoping to qualify for the season-ending Junior Masters in Monaco.
- Category 1 and Super Category events to return from 1st March
- All events must continue to follow the Tour’s strict safety protocols
- March/April events are now online
- New events can be added to the calendar, keep checking!
- January’s 14 & Under highlight ‘Les Petits As’ will be held in September 2021
- The Tennis Europe Winter Cups by HEAD will not take place in 2021
(Subject to change due to global health situation)