12 & Under Festival
The 12 & Under Festival is the Junior Tour's season-ending, invitational event for the best European 12 & Under players. For the first time the top players of this age category are awarded with a special year-end tournament which crowns the 'Festival Champion'.
Staged in Mallorca, Spain, at the Rafa Nadal Academy, the tournament invites winners of Category 1 events*. Hotel and hospitality is provided for all participants. National squads (*maximum of two boys and two girls per nation) of qualified players receive confirmation of their invitations from national associations in the weeks preceding the Festival. Only players from Tennis Europe member nations are eligible to compete at the Festival (Note: Russia and Belarus are currently not eligible to nominate players for this event). In 2023, the Festival players will also be able to benefit from the on-site expertise of a physiotherapist from the Red Bull Athlete Performance Centre.
2023 12 & Under Festival
The 2023 event took place from November 13-18. For all the draws, results and photos, click the image below:
Fact Sheet | 2023 Category 1 Boys' Finals | 2023 Category 1 Girls' Finals
Links: Player Photo Gallery | Acceptance List (boys) | Acceptance List (girls)
Player Selection Procedure
- Main Draw: Invitations to the winners of Category 1, 12 & Under Tennis Europe Junior Tour events held between December 10th 2022 and October 15th, 2023 (four (4) weeks before the Monday of the Festival week, last Tournaments week 9th October).
- Alternates List: the remaining winners of the Category 1, 12 & Under tournaments in 2023 and runner ups. Held between December 10th 2022 and October 15th, 2023 (four (4) weeks before the Monday of the Festival week, last Tournaments week 9th October).
- 4 Wild cards per gender at the joint discretion of the Spanish Tennis Federation and Rafa Nadal Academy.
- Tennis Europe reserves the right to assign additional wild cards.
- Onsite Alternates for a possible vacancy can be filled by the Spanish Tennis Federation after consultation with Tennis Europe.