A variety of development activities are carried out by the International Tennis Federation, and member nations can apply to benefit from them depending on their eligibility status. These activities are divided into four specific pillars that cover all areas of development support: Coaching, Events, Facilities & Programmes (Performance and Participation), listed below with examples of projects carried out in Europe:
- Digitalisation Grant Programme
- Junior Tennis Initiative
- 14 & Under National Projects
- ITF Subscription Rebate Programme* (Further info | Guidelines)
* Eligibility: Class B 1-share nations - Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, San Marino.
- GSDF/ITF Professional Tournament Grants | Application Form
Wheelchair Tennis Development Grants 2020 | NA eligibility list | Grants Summary | Tournament Grants | Equipment Donation | New Countries | Grant Application | Tour Grant Application | Player Grant Application| Regional Tournament Application
To find out how your federation can apply for development assistance, click here.