Tennis Europe Academy
The new Tennis Europe Academy opens its doors for the first time in the autumn of 2018 to offer training camps for groups of elite young players (aged 14-18) from Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 member nations.* The Academy is a collaboration between Tennis Europe, the Czech Tennis Association and Tennis Club Prostejov and provides a unique opportunity to train alongside other elite players and national teams from across Europe under the tutelage of TC Prostejov's highly experienced team of coaches, led by former ATP world #5 Jiří Novák. National association coaches participating in the camp will also be highly involved.
The first training camp in 2019 will be held in April.
Attendance at the camps includes:
- Tennis classes with TC Prostejov coaches (3-4 hours per day)
- Fitness classes with TC Prostejov coaches (1.5 hours per day)
- Meals (Full Board)
- Accommodation at the 3-star Hotel Tennis Club
- Return transport from Vienna Airport
TC Prostejov is one of Europe's best-known facilities and has hosted many international events, being the home of the final rounds of the ITF World Junior Tennis tournament. The tennis complex is situated in a quiet area of Prostejov. The facilities include 11 clay courts and 1 hard court. In case of bad weather, two inflatable indoor halls, one of which has a hard court, are accessible throughout the year. Also in the area there is the Hotel Tennis Club, which offers luxurious accommodation, and includes three indoor hard courts, 3 squash courts, a fitness center, bowling, a sauna, swimming pool, solarium, massage and more.
The number of players for each camp is limited to 14. A special offer exists for the introductory training camps, which are being subsidised by Tennis Europe. For further information, please contact Maciej Szymonski (+48 606 850 712).
* According to ITF Development Eligibility Criteria 2018 (Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine).