Tennis Europe has revealed the programme for the 2018 Top Executives’ Meeting, which is due to be hosted by the Czech Tennis Association in Prague from 28th to 30th November.
A record 17 speakers will be taking to the stage during the event, which, while retaining a broad focus on tennis, has this year been upgraded to showcase real-life experiences and success stories from across the sports industry.
The two-day meeting will examine three main topics - Fundraising & Sponsorship, Digitalisation and Event Management – and will see speakers sharing the knowledge and best practices from each field that are essential for the Executive Directors and General Managers from Tennis Europe’s constituent national tennis associations due to be in attendance.
The complete speaker line-up is as follows:
- Benjamin Steen, Head of Digital Projects and CRM, FC Bayern München
- Mats Merkel, Independent Consultant, adidas
- Achim Ittner, Global Business Development Director Sports, SAP
- Herwig Straka, CEO & Founder, e|motion management gmbh
- Stéphane Gurov, Executive Managing Director, Top Five Management
- Christian Wilbers, Director of Advertising and Communications, HEAD
- Ben Gittus, Director of Standards, EOSE
- Attila Richter, General Secretary, Hungarian Tennis Association
- Kelly Fairweather, Chief Operating Officer, ITF
- Luca Santilli, Executive Director, Development, ITF
- Paul Lifton, ITF Rating Project Manager
- Stéphane Morel, Deputy CEO, Marketing & Business Development, FFT
- Magdalena Rejniak-Romer, Chief Executive Officer, Polish Tennis Association
- Vladimir Dmitriev, President, Tennis Europe
- Ivo Kaderka, President, Czech Tennis Association
- Thomas Hammerl, Chief Executive Officer, Tennis Europe
- Marta Conean, Padel Manager, Tennis Europe
Tennis Europe Chief Executive Officer Thomas Hammerl commented, “It was our goal to raise the profile of this conference and to ensure that delegates get the best possible value from their attendance. Our goal is to inspire with presentations from high-profile and expert speakers. We are particularly happy to have leaders from other areas of the sports industry with us. There is a lot to learn by examining success stories from other sports, and of course the conference offers a unique networking opportunity. We very much look forward to seeing everyone in Prague.”
To consult the full programme, click here. For further information about the 2018 Top Executives’ Meeting, please contact Nadja Koran.